The MYouth Mobile App Challenge (Singapore leg) is back!
The MYouth Mobile App Challenge is a global project initiated by Association for Education MLADIINFO INTERNATIONAL and co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. This project aims to develop youth social innovators and entrepreneurs in the field of new technologies. The top 3 teams from each country will also be mentored by international leaders in social innovation and app development.
This year, we are looking for mobile applications made by youths that solve critical issues in society, creating social impact. All projects with this angle are welcome; be it eldercare service apps or youth-at-risk education apps.
The top 3 teams from Singapore will be sponsored a trip to Hong Kong, to participate in the Asian MYouth hack camp (3 – 8 June 2018). Get to know other changemakers around Asia and learn new skills. Transport, accommodation and food will be provided for in this trip.
About the Challenge
- Participants are to be under 33 years old.
- App is available on Google Playstore or Apple App Store by the submission date.
- App serves to address critical issues and would create social positive impact.
- Motivation/ passion:
– What is the Purpose of the App?
– Why do you want to join the mYouth Project?
- Innovation: Business potential
- Social impact potential
Dates to take note:
7 March 2018 – Competition Online Launch
5 May 2018 – Submission Deadline
9 May 2018 – Announcement of top 10 teams
19 May 2018 – Finals Pitch + Award Ceremony
3 – 8 June 2018 – Hack Camp in Hong Kong!